Graphic Designer (5 years)
Hickok Cole Creative, an interdependent, boutique creative agency nestled within a broad-based architectural collective in Georgetown, is expanding and seeks a hard-working, full-time graphic designer to join our team.
We have five key areas of practice, threaded together to create both smart and good-looking branding and marketing tools for our clients:
- Brand Strategy (think research and visioning)
- Visual Identity (think logos and style guides)
- Print Collateral (think marketing brochures)
- Digital Assets (think web sites and videography)
- Signage & Graphics (think wayfinding and exhibits)
- Minimum 5 years’ agency experience
- BA or BS degree in fine arts, graphic design, advertising and/or communications
- Confident and consistent design ability in a variety of media
- Proven experience in web development and digital deliveries
- Strong speaking and writing skills
- Creative flexibility and a knack for efficiency
- Collaborative, motivated, curious and generally awesome-to-be-around
Note: Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) is assumed.
We offer competitive salaries, a full range of benefits, and a small-team, career-oriented work environment.
If interested, please apply with cover letter, resume with references and pdf/online portfolio showcasing work samples. Personal projects showing special interests are welcome. Qualified applicants should address their resume, portfolio in PDF format (5 MB max.), letters of recommendation, and queries for this vacancy to: Sarah Barr, Associate Principal, Creative Director.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice